[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Demon Lincoln Mark VIII

Demon Lincoln Mark VIII

General Discussion, generally referring to vehicles or wheeling.

Demon Lincoln Mark VIII

Postby Stang Girl » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:44 pm

Well, I went at lunch and bought me this very pretty Lincoln. I just can't have SVO beating me, so why not just join him? :p

I went and took lots of pics when I bought it, but dumb me and my office computer, I over-rid most of the good pics so I am going later on to get more.
These pics pretty much suck, but at least you get a teaser about the car. ;)

The new Demon Lincoln Mark VIII in our family, is a 1994. A little over 69,000 original miles. The original owners were in a little fender bender that did some damage to the front of the car, mostly cosmetic. They thought the insurance company was screwing them, so the car has sit at the body shop for a little over a year. Now, the storage fees are more than the worth of the car, so I am pretty much getting this car for a steal. :D The only mechanical thing that doesn't work is the power steering cooler which got crunched in the wreck. Red with grey leather interior which is in mint condition.

Here's what the wheels look like...

Here's a pic of the passenger side interior. The airbags did deploy in the wreck so the dashboard is cracked, but nothing a little cover wouldn't correct.

Here's the front of the car without the bumper. This is mostly so XLRVIII and SVO can check this part out.

And here's the dirty trunk. You can put lots of bodies in these things, without even having to cut them up. ;)

Ok, now I had lots more, but since I screwed that up, need to make a call to go take more. We are going to trailer the car home, so I am working on those details now. Hey Johnstone, now I have a red one too! :twisted:

Ok, here we go. Went and took more pics. Found out even more stuff. This car came with a phone. Even has the button on the A-pillar for the speaker. Very cool, even though I didn't get a pic of it.

Here's a sideview...

Pic of the dirty engine...

The odometer...

Driver's side...

Back Seat...

Driver's side door panel...lucky all the buttons are ok. ;)

What you will see when I leave you at the light... :p

Front seat...

Gear shift...

And sadly, the damage to the front end. :(

This car is actually going to be a parts car between SVO, XLRVIII, and Tripany, but man is it nice. I am still waiting on my bracket car however. :D
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Getting my car....

Postby Stang Girl » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:06 am

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Return to On-Topic