[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Time for a Kenne Bell.......

Time for a Kenne Bell.......

General Discussion, generally referring to vehicles or wheeling.

Time for a Kenne Bell.......

Postby Stang Girl » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:51 pm

SVO being the old man that he is just putting around town, I never thought for an instance that my reigning dominance for having the fastest car in the family would be compromised.

Boy did I underestimate that thought.

Last weekend, SVO was kidknapped by XLRVIII and Tripany and hauled off to Houston and was gone for about 24 hours :(, returning at some 1:30am. The next morning sitting in the driveway was this:

Now I have seen XLRVIII and Tripany's cars, and even gone for a ride, though they never showed me the potential of their vehicles.

So, SVO had explained to me that this innocent looking Grandma car was powered by the Intec 32v 4.6 which was to become the Cobra motor in 1996, didn't think much of it till I went for a ride with him 8O

So now here's the problem, as he squeezed the gas to the floor at about 50mph it down shifted and started peeling tires, and rocketed to 100mph in no time flat, then somewhere at about 105mph it shifted out of 2nd into 3rd and kept on pulling like there was no tomorrow :evil:

This is a problem :x

Seeing as we both have the same rear gear ratio, I am starting to feel a little threatened, as this car stock was 280hp (290 for the LSC), but this car is no longer stock, and he's now telling me as soon as the 4.56 gears show up for the Navajo the 3.73's are coming out and going in the Lincoln.

Coincidentally, this car has been named by the previous owner (Tripany) as the Grey Ghost, and mine being named the Reaper, a dark thing is going on over here. :twisted:

Not only that but the driveway is now full! (and he's been offered a free black 91 fox coupe with no drivetrain, can you see where this is going? :roll: )

So I guess I'm gonna have to start taking some of my monies and looking into getting a KB Blower to keep his new daily driver at bay and keep my title of the fastest car in the family, I can't let him take over my title, silly old man needs to go back to driving slow like he did in his Flareside :roll:

Just for some background on this car, it happened to be the most winningest sponsored Lincoln in the US, Now Tripany has bought another one and has just about paid it off with her winnings.

Here's some links:

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:59 pm

KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Stang Girl » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:56 pm

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Return to On-Topic