Brushy Creek Motor Farm - Royse, Texas

Texas Trails discussion.

Brushy Creek Motor Farm - Royse, Texas

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu May 31, 2012 11:14 am

http://www.brushycreekmotorfarm.com/index.html

Email us: brushycreekfarm@yahoo.com

ATTENTION!!! YOU MUST CALL-BEFORE-YOU-HAUL MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!! WE NOW HAVE A GATE & IT WILL BE LOCKED WHEN NO ONE IS THERE. Please don't drive out to the farm and THEN call me to come let you in....please CALL AHEAD and we can plan it together! HOWEVER, IF NO-ONE CALLS WE MAY NOT OPEN AT ALL....THEREFORE, PLEASE CALL FIRST!!!! THANKS!
Call Before You Haul: (972)524-2526 or (469)867-1316 or (469)688-4589. THANKS!!!

It's Monday, May 28th. We are OPEN!!!! Hope you have a safe & happy holiday. I am STILL out of town. Mark will be taking care of the farm while we're gone. Once he's there, no one will be able to answer the 972-524-2526 number.

During the week you will have to call before you haul: 972-524-2526 or 469-867-1316. ****YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO REACH SOMEONE AT ONE OF THESE NUMBERS!****
Please come up to the top of the hill (the old RV) & sign in BEFORE you pit...THANKS!!! Don't drive between the tires please. We are making some changes...sorry for any inconvenience.

PLEASE...MINORS MUST WEAR HELMETS!!!! ALSO...EVERYBODY ON THE TRACK MUST WEAR HELMETS...I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!

*****PLEASE DO NOT BRING GLASS CONTAINERS....THEY TEND TO BREAK (which is dangerous for everyone) AND, THEY MAKE THE TRASH BARRELS HEAVY, HEAVY, HEAVY. PLEASE HELP US WITH THIS! (ALWAYS feel free to put your trash in the big dumpster by the gate...that is a big help.)

We are open all the time...WEATHER PERMITTING! You MUST call before you haul M-F (it's not necessary on weekends...unless the weather is questionable!) 972-524-2526 or 469-867-1316 or 469-688-4589.

******PARENTS...PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING HELMETS FOR YOUR KIDS...ALL MINORS MUST WEAR HELMETS...AT ALL TIMES (that they are riding)!!!!*****

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED PHOTOS, WE APPRECIATE THEM ALL!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL THEM TO ME. Please be sure and identify the people in the photos, so we can include that information.

After a day of riding ($10.00 per rider/per day) feel free to hang out. Remember, we offer primitive campsites ($10.00/night) so there's no hurry to end the fun.

Please remember not to bring any glass containers. Please put trash in the blue containers set up around the place, or (even more appreciated) directly in the dumpster by the gate. THANKS!

Anyone who has a mean truck, jeep, dune buggy, or anything for that matter, and thinks they can hang with the MUDD of Brushy Creek, then come on out. Bring a car load, camp out, get dirty, and have fun.

ImageImageImage

We are sure that everyone is aware that the trucks are bigger then the bikes, and little ones, heck even the big ones. All of us at Brushy Creek want to assure everyone that safety is our top priority, and always will be. Within the next few months we are going to be making some changes to better accomodate everyone. If anyone has any suggestions or comments, feel free to email us anytime.

*****And again we thank everyone that has helped make Brushy Creek what it is.*****

ImageImageImageImageImage

DIRECTIONS:

GPS ADDRESS: 5685 FM 1565, Royse City, 75189

From Dallas: I-30 East, take exit #79 (East of Royse City) DO NOT TURN...GO STRAIGHT on the South frontage road for aprx. 3 miles, & THEN turn right on SOUTH 1565, and a left into the entrance. (We are on the very corner of I-30 & FM 1565.) *****SIGN IN at the RV on the top of the hill.

From Greenville: I-30, take exit #83 (by the Exxon & Redline Race Track) turn left under I-30, turn right on South frontage road, and then left on SOUTH 1565, and a left into the entrance. SIGN IN at the RV at the top of the hill.

DISCLAIMER: We are in no way, shape, or form affiliated or associated with any other riding area/s being identified as "Brushy Creek."

PHOTO GALLERY
PHOTO GALLERY 2
KF5ZXT
Blue Ribbon Coalition Lifetime Member

Sexy Evil ST wrote:Ok, I've got a new nickname for Randall... Ranger Dick!

Good, fast, cheap: pick any 2
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Re: Brushy Creek Motor Farm - Royse, Texas

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu May 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Quote from: http://www.dfw-tx4wd.org/forums/Nocona-TX-AGR-Wheelin-Ranch-m64052.aspx

Jug Head wrote:brushy creek is for atvs and dirt bikes its not any fun in a jeep unless you just want to get stuck in nasty black mud, i'm going to bridgeport next saturday
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Yea it doesn't look much fun for rigs.
Sexy Evil ST wrote:Shouldn't you actually offroad a truck to belong to those organizations? :finger :finger :finger
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Agreed, I'm not a huge mud fan.
KF5ZXT

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Return to Texas Wheeling