[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - 'BanditFest' April 2012 In Austin, Tx

'BanditFest' April 2012 In Austin, Tx

Club runs both future and past. Not for meetings/gatherings.

Re: 'BanditFest' April 2012 In Austin, Tx

Postby Gmanpaint » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Ya know...I will make it down there one of these days for a meet. You guys just keep having meets around the same time us guys a little east of you throws one. :?

Week after this meet is the big Smorr run of the year, so I def cant make this one :|
Gmanpaint

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:27 pm

I guess some effort needs to be expended to coordinate communications.
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Sonds like Gman needs to plan a little better around us... hahaha :p
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Hahaha - who's effort did you think I meant? Hahahah.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 pm

BAM!
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby MrQ » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am

Can't believe I haven't posted yet, but yes I will be coming to this. I think Russell would be disappointed if I didn't. :D
-Dan

1998 Ford Explorer 4WD "Red Flyer II"
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD "Tanner"
MrQ
Guilbeaux Fan Club
Modified
CORE Member
CORE Member

Postby nice59fordf100 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 am

Of course youre coming Dan, you want me to fix red bull, remember, lol
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:18 am

Hmmmmm, what should I bring for you to fix...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby MrQ » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 am

Fortunately its just minor things to fix this time around.

Cruise control
Left Rear speaker not working

And if there is time, my rear windshield wiper. However ineffective, its still better than nothing on a rainy morning.

Thanks in advance Russell.

Also the 33's go on Red this week, so I'll get a chance to do a real road test with them when I head up to Austin.
-Dan

1998 Ford Explorer 4WD "Red Flyer II"
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD "Tanner"
MrQ
Guilbeaux Fan Club
Modified
CORE Member
CORE Member

Re: my moving dates

Postby nice59fordf100 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Ok, there is a chance my moving dates just got bumped to the week of banditfest...
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby nice59fordf100 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Dont go thanking me yet...its early to tell for sure, but my move date.might just.got.bumped ahead to banditfest
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:17 pm

What does that mean... exactly?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby nice59fordf100 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:52 pm

For real. Looks like Im moving end of april
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Think that means bandit fest is now moving fest.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby nice59fordf100 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Pretty much parker
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 pm

glad i took off already :-)
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby nice59fordf100 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 am

Ok, heres the rough game plan. I would like to roll out Saturday, 4/28, morning with everything packed and ready to go. So Friday, 4/27, any one that wants to show up and help load is welcome too. Youre welcome to arrive 4/26 was well.

Blue and shade will be drivable and thus loaded with my mote immediate belongings (clothes, sheets, etc). We will need a driver for each. I need two trailers (Randall/justin and mike, im begging yall for this :-) ) for stripe and the navajo, which will also be.loaded with junk. I will drive the uhaul. The 59 will stay in Oklahoma at a friends house in the meantime. So, with all of yall help, Im hoping to to do this all smoothly. I budgetted some money for gas and such and will help where I can. Again guys, thank you so much
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 am

I'll help how I can. I am available 4/26-29.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm

One option is to all meet at Guilbeaux's (sans Russell) on Friday, and once Parker shows up, head out caravan style. It sounds like we need two tow rigs, two trailers, and two extra drivers (Parker and Guilbeaux). I'd probably drive to Victoria first to get one of the trailers, then I imagine Justin and I will drive up to Guilbeaux's. Russell, do the two vehicles that need to be driven back have CB's? (I like to be able to communicate with people in the caravans without having to rely on cell phones). I have an extra magnetic CB antenna that could be attached to something in a pinch. Looks like 650 miles each way, for me, going that route.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm avail as well friday after I get off work. I can just go straight from work in my company car and meet ya'll over at Kris's and leave it there till we get back. I would need to be back sunday to go to work on Monday (I hate work - end of rant). I already called dibs on driving shade back :) I have two cobra walkie talkies so that I can atleast have a back up way of getting in touch with someone on the other end should cells fail if we don't have enough portable CB radios. As far as contributing money, I can pay for the gas to get shade to Austin, not much but little bit of less of a burden. If we need anything else before the the great ride, speak up!
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby nice59fordf100 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm

All excellent ideas guys! Blue and shade are minus cbs so that might be a problem. Parker, we should arrive at kris's Saturday evening sometime. Randall,.you are correct on the two tow rigs and trailers.
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 pm

I wonder if my hand held cb radios will work with the other regular ad great we arrive sat, we're just in time to celebrate your new home with adult beverages.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby nice59fordf100 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Well, the move is one thing to celebrate, sure..but I just realized..Im moving exactly on Blue's twentieth birthday.
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Ok, you're killing me. You have got to choose one or the other. I'm voting the move :)
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:21 am

i have a cb we can hook up in blue i would just need to get power to it. it does not have an attenna thou
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

PreviousNext

Return to Off Road Runs Planning & Discussion