[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - 'BanditFest' April 2012 In Austin, Tx

'BanditFest' April 2012 In Austin, Tx

Club runs both future and past. Not for meetings/gatherings.

Re: 'BanditFest' April 2012 In Austin, Tx

Postby TxPlates » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Score.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm

So tomorrow are you guys meeting me at 3? If not no biggie I'll drive down there leave my car at kris' and then we can stop by my office on the way back through town and I can pick up the Taurus.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 pm

I was thinking that we'd pick you up at 3. Is that what you would prefer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 pm

It's up to you guys if you wanna be there at 3 we can roll right away. I was just saying if it doesn't look like you're going to be there at 3 I'll just drive down to Kris' - so either way is no big deal.

And if you were truly serious I may take you up on you trailering the Taurus home so we can stop and get that smoker too, I don't have a truck it'll fit in :( But don't say yes because you want to be nice, I know you'll have been on the road for a long time and still have a drive back home.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm not sure that I've ever wanted to be nice, so that doesn't figure in to the equation.

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm

That provides me my answer.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Does it?

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Yes sir.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby zavaral » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm lost. Well its obvious that I won't be attending the festivities y'all are par-taking. So with the being said y'all have a safe trip get Russ and all his shit to Austin in one....hopefully one peice. Good luck with everything going according to plan...
zavaral

Postby TxPlates » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 pm

What could possibly go wrong? :p
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby nice59fordf100 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:04 am

I'm sure yall are aware, but u might want to bring air mattresses if u have them to sleep on tonight since the house will kinda packed up
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:24 am

What do you mean, 'kinda?' :poke
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 am

Now Russell I am hoping this is gonna be a load and go... right???
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby TxPlates » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:54 am

I hope so too :)

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby nice59fordf100 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Yes, load and go
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:43 pm

We are currently on the road way.... Listening to some awesome chatter on the CB.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 pm

In Oklahoma.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am

I'm sorry.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Back in Texas :p

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Still on our way back.

Attachments
image-912237719.jpg
image-912237719.jpg (439.51 KiB) Viewed 8259 times
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby reapereviltwin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:06 am

reapereviltwin
Magic Mike
CORE Member
CORE Member
Super Modified

Postby TxPlates » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Nice pics Mike, thanks for taking them. Also a huge thanks to you for coming up and helping, I know you travel a lot and were probably tired but you stepped up regardless to help a fellow member and friend, I commend you. Safe travels and let us know if you need anything.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby MrQ » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 pm

I am really sorry I wasn't able to make this, up until Thursday I had no idea that anything was going to change. Unfortunately due to family problems I found my self looking for a place to live at the last minute. I feel really bad about this :( . I am glad everything went so well in the move and that everybody arrived safe.
-Dan

1998 Ford Explorer 4WD "Red Flyer II"
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD "Tanner"
MrQ
Guilbeaux Fan Club
Modified
CORE Member
CORE Member

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Back home, 1357 miles later.

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby nice59fordf100 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Thank you guys so very much for all your help during this weekend! This has been the most memorable weekend for me, and I am so fortunate to call you my friends and my family. You guys mean everything to me, I will go to the ends of the earth for you guys! Thank you so very, very much. I love all you!!!
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

PreviousNext

Return to Off Road Runs Planning & Discussion