[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 400: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Recent tool purchases

Recent tool purchases

Tool and garage talk.

Re: Recent tool purchases

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 pm

92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:07 pm

:lol

Harbor Freight
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Thanks for getting us all one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Justin Klare » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Currently at harbor freight.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby TxPlates » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Damn you people who live in the city.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Nothing to it, but to move it.

I went to Harbor Freight twice today . The second time, the Super Duty was taken apart, so I drove the beast.

Ok, the whole story:

me: I had the super duty apart and needed a tool. so I drove the beast to O'Rielly, then Autozone, then Harbor Freight before I found something that might work
Christopher: oh wow
that $10 ball joint set?
me: no, after that. a ball joint separator
Christopher: oh
me:
Christopher: eeee gats
looks fun to use
me: of course, it was too small for my ball joint, so I had to grind out the fork area to make it fit
Christopher: lol
that blows
me: yep, good times
Christopher: well atleast you had fun while doing it
me: and, while I was there, I bought a snap ring plier kit to put the snap ring back on the lower ball joint

Christopher: you just went on a huge spending spreee
lol
me: got back to the house to try them out, and they didn't open wide enough to work. So I fucked around with some needle nose pliers for about half an hour finally getting it back on
Christopher: dude that sucks
me: then I go to put the pliers back and see this on the shelf:
god dammit
Christopher: hahahahaah
me: yeah, good times
hahah. It's funny right now, a little earlier, I was pissed, hahah
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:05 am

Wel always have the best conversations.

I may head up to Austin tomorrow to check out the sale, although Klare did say it probably wasn't worth it. But I also wanna hit up gander mountain some stores like that for the crawfish pot set up.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TxPlates » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:40 pm

I did pick up that set of small round ratchets when we went to Harbor Freight last time Randall was here. Came in handy today taking apart the dash on the Camaro to install the new Cd player.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Don't forget about the blow gun Randall bought you Parker.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby TxPlates » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:55 pm

I do not recall that.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Justin Klare » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 pm

I sent you a pic of it yesterday guy.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby TxPlates » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 am

Still not ringing any bells.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Picked up the following lately.

[img]http://www.tooltopia.com/_img/OTC/OTC7090A.jpg[/url]
in a lot with 5 other hub sockets - including a Snap On (my first).

KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Previous

Return to Garage Time