[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Settled now... now car projects!!!

Settled now... now car projects!!!

Project threads for Demon vehicles.

Settled now... now car projects!!!

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Well house work is slowing down a little now, so it time to focus on the Trucks that have been neglected for MONTHS!!! :(

My black 1992 Navajo needs serious attention.

Coolant Leak coming from back of Motor
Power Window Motor Drivers Door wont go up all the way
replace the worn driver seat.
passenger break line failed on me.
Exhaust leaks
install 4.10 front and locker

Red Navajo

Clean and install the Seats I bought
Buff and polish red paint.
install Tires
paint the trim and bumpers
exhaust system

99 Mounty

Needs breaks front and rear
Rear end Leaks like a bitch (topping it off once a month)
repaint front grill
(custom work being done soon)

92 Jurassic Truck

T-case swap (soon)
Decals
4.56 rear set up (atomic 4x4 Round rock tx)
Disc brakes Rear end
35 12.50 15 BFG Mudd Terrains

So yeah I have my work cut out for me..
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Re: Settled now... now car projects!!!

Postby KF5ZXT » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Need me to get a price on those tires? :D
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 pm

yes Please that Tire you got me was Awesome.. You def have the hoooooook Up!!!!
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Damn I got a lot done today already!!!!

My Black Navajo I swapped in the Driver seat I had with the one that I had recovered over an Old leather Explorer seat frame.

I even found the frayed wire that had been blowing my 60amp fuse.. It was rubbing on the seat track

Swapped out the power window Motor, the motor had come loose and only one bolt holding it to the regulator. I upgraded to a 99 Motor so I wont have to worry about pins any more.

installed the New passenger brake line.
Waiting on my Room mate to get home so he can help me bleed them

Last night I steam cleaned the Rear Seats, I got from a 92 Navajo I found at a yard down on congress. I got the front seats too but they need cleaning still

I installed the rear seats they look so pretty..

I might try and get this Tire mounted tomorrow. I just need to find a good place here to do it and trust them to balance it right.

More to come stay tuned...
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 am

He's having difficulty located the 35x12.50x15 BFG Mud Terrain, and in fact, 4WP doesn't have them listed on their site. He can get the All-terrain for 175 out the door.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 am

Huh thats odd.. they Show them to be available on the BFG web site. they are KM2s now they dont make the old Mudd any more..
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 am

Ok, he can get them for $205 each.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Ok the mountys brakes are now done. The rears were soooooo bad they were metal to metal (new rear rotors) the fronts still looked new and the rear pads had not been on even two years yet. The Fronts were done three years ago.

Fixed the leaky dif cover on the mounty,

Also restored the grill and headlight assembly, installed new door handle on drivers door, and buffed more of the Red Navajo. Its almost ready to Rock and Roll.
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 am

I am now Driving the Red Navajo around. It is all legal!!!! It is a really nice good running Navajo. But I need to Really find it a good home. Some one that knows what it is and will take care of it.
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:48 am

I thought that you already had someone in mind for such a task?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 am

I do... but till then I am gonna drive it.. (it is bad ass on Gas) I drove back and forth to victoria on a half a tank of gas...
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Return to Demon Projects