[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Project Fire Restore

Project Fire Restore

Project threads for Demon vehicles.

Project Fire Restore

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:38 pm

I spoke to a Few of you about this Job, This is a Project I will be taking on in the next few months.

A Friend of mine owns this house and I have Convinced him that will Fix the house for him.

Once Fixed house will be Sold or made in to a Rental.

Fire started in the living room, all other parts of the house were only damaged due to smoke

Bedrooms (first picture is the master)

Electrical is fine some minor work will be needed.

I say this needs a Kris' kitchen....

Wish me luck...
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby SVO » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:33 am

As you well know I used to do this type of work, holler if you need me!
SVO

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:49 am

Damn Jeff what havnt you done?

Kris
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:49 pm

damn jeff. i can set and put out a fire and work on garage doors. thats all i know how to do.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Michael » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm not without some skills either. Definitely say when you need a hand. I have been looking for a reason to try out one of my Christmas presents and this looks good.

Michael B
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Michael
Demon Reverto

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Well I am just pricing material at this point.. the Kitchen Was Designed today. I hope to have the house with water and elec before the summer hits so that I am not having to do so much work in the Heat.

The hardest part is I am going to help the owner Chronicle all the contents of the home. Then chunk it all in the Trash.. I would say 85 to 90% will just be thrown in the Trash.

Justin I am Glad I know some one that can help with New Garage doors since I will need Two new ones..
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
99 Mountaineer
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Justin Klare » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:57 pm

no problem. if you need any other help with anything else, i am a phone call away as you already know.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Return to Demon Projects