[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

This is the forum for Movies and television, books, fiction, poetry, music, etc.

Little Miss Sunshine

Postby Sexy Evil ST » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:20 pm

If you like movies about dysfunctional families and the obstacles of driving across 3 states in one weekend, it's a must see.

Description: The Hoover family treks from Albuquerque to the Little Miss Sunshine pageant in Redondo Beach, California, to fulfill the deepest wish of 7-year-old Olive, an ordinary little girl with big dreams. Along the way the family must deal with crushed dreams, heartbreaks, and a broken-down VW bus, leading up to the surreal Little Miss Sunshine competition itself. On their travels through this bizarre landscape, the Hoovers learn to trust and support each other along the path of life, no matter what the challenge.

Starring:
Steve Carell (40 Year Old Virgin guy)
Greg Kinnear
Toni Collete
Alan Arkin
Paul Dano
Abigail Breslin

It's hard out here for a chimp!
Sexy Evil ST

Postby XanaDorn » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:28 pm

I didn't see a demon head grade from you John. :D
XanaDorn

Postby Sexy Evil ST » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:32 pm

I have a different grading scale.

For Comedies....

Highest to lowest:
Laughed so hard I woke the neighbors.
Laughed so hard I farted!
Made me snort.
I fell asleep after 20 minutes.
I took it out of the DVD player and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Sexy Evil ST

Postby Sexy Evil ST » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:33 pm

This one rates: Laughed so hard I woke my neighbors. But that's just me. :lol
Sexy Evil ST

Postby XanaDorn » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:38 pm

Wow. That's a pretty good rating system.

I watched You Me and Dupree with Randall over the x-mas break. What a waste of time. Your rating of "I fell asleep after 20 minutes" is right on. I really did. :lol
XanaDorn

Return to Media Room