[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Fordlover (Martin) from Spring, TX - 92 Explorer 2 door XL

Fordlover (Martin) from Spring, TX - 92 Explorer 2 door XL

Post and describe member vehicles and their mods.

Fordlover (Martin) from Spring, TX - 92 Explorer 2 door XL

Postby Fordlover » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:02 pm

Well, I'll make this short and sweet, or at least short. *Edit* or not..

I live about 25 minutes north of Houston, I also have a vehicle sickness. I'm 25 years old and own 4 vehicles, and half adopted some others.

my off road toy is the 92 Explorer 2 door XL
It's got manual everything, tranny, transfer case, hubs, windows, locks, etc. etc. I've done a bit of work to it, including a 5.5 inch superrunner superlift, re-gear to 3.73, disc brake rear axle, Factory trac-lok rear, full locker in the front end, 2 inch reciever tow points front and rear, cone air filter about 4 feet from the ground, 33" super swampers (for play) or 31" cooper mud terrains (Street driving). It's also got power seats from a 97 Sport and a decent sound system with a small sub, along with a beartracker scanner.

Then, I got stupid and decided that I liked comfort, and the ability to pull a 7,000 lb. trailer (like I'll ever need to do that) So I went out and purchased a Demo (kinda new) Explorer.
It's got Leather, V8, 4x4, Advance Trac traction control, 3.73 gears and the heavy duty tow package and had just under 10K miles on it.

The adopted car (moms garage queen) and I'm the only one that ever drives it. I figgured Stang girl would get a kick out of this. A 96 GT with the 4.6 liter, It's almost completely stock, 2.73 gears (yuck) were swapped for 3.27's. It's a 5 speed, and has cloth interior which seems to be pretty rare.

My other rides are two 1992 Taurus SHO's. (all Yamaha engines hooked to 5 speed manuals, capable of 140+ MPH) but I'm trying to sell one, since having two is crazy.

And the girlfriends ride is a '04 Volvo S40 1.9turbo. and all I get to do on that one is the maintaince.

Wow it's like my whole life story in print, hope I didn't bore anyone to death.
Fordlover

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:51 pm

Welcome to the board Martin! Hope to see you on the trails! (Mostly because that means I'll be on the trails too!)
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Stang Girl » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:32 am

Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Sexy Evil ST » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:02 pm

It's hard out here for a chimp!
Sexy Evil ST

Postby Fordlover » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:42 pm

Fordlover

Postby JRodSA » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:56 pm

2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby TxPlates » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:13 pm

Martin, good to see your up and running around. I recently aquired another ford as well....bought a 04 Mustang Gt :) Ofcourse we got rid of the F150 and my wife now drives a new Jeep Liberty, but I've still got the good ole Sport Trac.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Return to Vehicle Registry