[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Stang Girl from Bastrop, TX

Stang Girl from Bastrop, TX

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

Stang Girl from Bastrop, TX

Postby Stang Girl » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:31 pm

My personal vehicle is a 2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary Edition, Black on Black Leather.

Performance mods include: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, SLP Catback Exhaust, Ported Intake, Densecharger Cold Air Intake. Visual mods include: Cervini Stalker Hood, Mach I grille delete, Mach I chin spoiler, and custom painted black pony done by the one and only SVO. :clap

For the Demon4x4 aspect, right now I am the official Nasty Hoe Co-Pilot/Pilot in Training, Navigator, Radio Operator, and Camerawoman. Need to get some more seat time in before I can keep up with you guys. :wink

Here are some pics of the Reaper :twisted:

Reaper along with my friend Kelly's Mustang.

Last edited by Stang Girl on Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lori - 2004 Mustang GT aka Reaper
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:45 pm

Sweet Ride! :vader
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby Stang Girl » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:47 pm

Thank you. This was the first brand new car that I have ever owned/bought/dreamed of. He is my pride and joy and he takes very good care of me. I have a little over 78k miles on him in the little over 2 years that I have owned him. :shock

Went over 70k on the original Goodyears and I am still running on original brakes. I am just now thinking that they may need to be checked. :(

Once I pick up some more hardware, I can beg SVO to finish my CAI and get rid of the stock air box. I am planning some more hp mods in the future, but still not sure if I want to put it on the bottle or supercharger. May just chip it first, then go from there. :twisted:
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:37 pm

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Stang Girl » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:35 pm

P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Slick » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:14 pm

SOOO hot!!
Slick

Postby Stang Girl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:11 pm

P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Stang Girl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:18 pm

So as we know, back in October of 2007, a dog ran out in front of me and took out my beloved Cobra R bumper. Well, after much waiting, saving money, putting parts on layaway, and watching everyone else getting to work on their vehicles, it's now my turn. :P

Hopefully, if the parts come in, Jeff and I will be making a trip to Hewitt to pick up the new Cobra R bumper, new headlights, and 40th anniversary floor-mats. When we get it home, Jeff will work on fabricating the brackets for the foglights (which I have but never got to put in before the dog took out the bumper) and will work on the brake cooling ducts. While we are working on that, I'll have the bumper painted.

In March, I am going to buy Accel supercoil packs (they are yellow and match the wording and trim in the engine compartment) plus they will give me better spark and better mileage. Will also work on finishing out the CAI to put the air filter in the fenderwell (the last pieces are in the attic somewhere :o ).

And why all of this now? The answer being that we are going to the Mustang's 45th Anniversary in Birmingham, Alabama in April. :twisted: Will definitely have some great pics from that. :wink
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Stang Girl » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm

so, the trek was made on Friday and this is what was brought home...

Also included in our little trip was a set of new headlights, a new hood ornament for Derrick's car, a new cup holder for oldiestang, and my new 40th anniversary floormats and 5.0 resto sticker (again for Derrick's car) will be shipped to me since they didn't have them in stock. We had also stopped at Anderson's Auto Salvage on the way to LRS and picked up a bumper reinforcement and maplight for Derrick, a bumper reinforcement and bumper cover for one of Jeff's students, and a cruise control module and steering wheel buttons for oldiestang. It was a very productive trip. :) Only Jeff wishes he could get me to stop hugging the bumper everytime I go into the garage...lol.

Right now, we are debating on letting me prep the bumper (specific directions came from Cervini's) and save some money or go ahead and let Robert do all the work (and get rid of the huge box it came in...it won't fit through opening to the attic and taking up precious garage space). I'll probably go talk to him one day after work and see what the damage will be.

We did realize that this bumper is extremely well made compared to the one I had. This one already has the mounting brackets for the fog lights and came with all the hardware and it's made from polyurethane. We are now believing the other one was strictly fiberglass which I had been seeing on the net for going about $300 less...now I know why. They don't stand up to anything much less dogs.

I'll post more pics as we progress....
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Justin Klare » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:55 am

congrats! my explorer is now my daily so i can't tear into it to make it better because i need to have a vehicle.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby JRodSA » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 pm

glad to see your getting your turn in the parts department Lori,

and thats awesome about the 45th Ann. trip out to bama, it is beautiful country side out there, took me by big suprise on my trip ou there last yr.

can't wait to see it all done up again and ready for the dance; congrats
2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby blee1099 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:52 pm

What the hell is parked next to that beautiful Navajo?
Crazy Asian
blee1099

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:04 am

that would be dj's mustang.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 am

92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby JRodSA » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 pm

2009 is here, Take charge, take risks, take responsibility.
Live, Laugh, & most imporant LOVE
JRodSA

Postby Justin Klare » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:49 am

Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Stang Girl » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:36 pm

This past weekend, I was involved in the Mustang Forums cruise and then our local Sonic Cruise through MOCA. Well, after Reaper got shunned during the Mustang Forum cruise, I was pretty down. I did get asked about performance goodies and my exhaust and pushed SVOC for some new potential customers, but other than that, Reaper got ignored. :oops

So Sunday, in went his new headlights. He looks a lot better with his new eyeballs and I can see a lot better at night as well. The only glitch is a slight gap on the driver's side headlight where it meets the fender. Looks like the doggie pushed the fender in slightly so I'll have to get that fixed as well. I think Jeff uploaded the pics on his pooter but I'll find them and post them up.

Made a call today to the place that did my tint to ask about the warranty to have his tint redone since it bubbled on the back window and the door windows are toast. Making the call to make arrangements to take the bumper to get painted tomorrow and then we'll really be going on things.
P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Postby Justin Klare » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:54 am

:pics sorry lori, everyone has done it to me, so i had to sieze the oppertunity.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby Kris Guilbeaux » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 am

Do you need your wing back? I never got around to painting it... I will be up sunday and can drop it off if you wanna get that painted at the same time...
92 Navajo
92 Explorer Jpx
91 Explorer Eddie Bauer 2dr
99 Mountaineer
Randall's truck spends more time in the Garage than the Trails... :)
Kris Guilbeaux
Demon 4xHoe
CORE Member
CORE Member
Modified

Postby Stang Girl » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:54 pm

P. J. O'Rourke
Stang Girl

Return to Chit-Chat