[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Pissed!

Pissed!

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

Pissed!

Postby MrQ » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:27 pm

I am ready to spit nails!
It started with an accident I had earlier this month, I made a u-turn and another driver made it into the lane I turned into and I tore a gash in his mercedes. The guy proceeds to call the cops and have them come and write an accident report. So I am standing out in the cold freezing while this guy gripes about how much value his vehicle lost and how expensive it was... yada yada. In any case the deputy shows up and issues me a citation for failure to yield (Strike 1!). Next up I find out from my insurance agent that the guy is now filing a personal injury claim against my policy (low speed impact, yeah right) (Strike 2!), and today I found after taking the day off from work to go to court that the officer never turned in the original citation to the sheriff's office and I wound up tracking it down to figure out what the hell happened. To top if off the officer, after neglecting to do her job in the first place (she had two weeks to turn it in) and making me chase it down, decides to go through with the ticket! (Strike 3!) :x
-Dan

1998 Ford Explorer 4WD "Red Flyer II"
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD "Tanner"
MrQ
Guilbeaux Fan Club
Modified
CORE Member
CORE Member

Re: Pissed!

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Damn, that sucks.
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 am

That does suck, but to their defense low impact can cause injuries. Just be glad it wasn't worse.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby MrQ » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:56 pm

There is more going on in the background that makes his claim cloudy at best.
-Dan

1998 Ford Explorer 4WD "Red Flyer II"
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD "Tanner"
MrQ
Guilbeaux Fan Club
Modified
CORE Member
CORE Member

Return to Chit-Chat