[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - New member to the Parker household

New member to the Parker household

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

New member to the Parker household

Postby TxPlates » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359159892.435216.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 bitch using Tapatalk
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Re: New member to the Parker household

Postby BigTim55 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:28 pm

What is it?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:27 pm

2013 Ford Edge Sport.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:45 pm

"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 am

We traded her Taurus in. I was sick of hearing how she hated it.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 am

Oh ok. Does she like this one? it's very mini van looking, at least from the picture.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby KF5ZXT » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 am

:lol
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 am

Nah it's an SUV type. It's really nice, to be honest I wouldn't mind having it. Fully loaded with all the sweet misc options to play with.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:44 am

Crossover? It looks nice.

Sent from Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 am

I guess you could say cross over. They've been around. The interior is the same as the new Explorer, and it has a lot of sweet options. This one was used so someone already paid the depreciation for us, and I got a little more than double for trade in of what I paid for the Taurus so it worked out nicely. Maria hated the Taurus, and I can't lie I did too so I wouldn't ride with her lol. Now maybe when we hit up family functions I might ride with her (prob not though she stays longer than I'd like to).
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 am

Lol I like the new explorers they are nice.

BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 am

Yea so does Maria, they had a lime greenish colored one that was a limited 4x4 that she wanted. But after dealing with the price and the 4x4 I said no. I was actually really interested in just trading the Taurus and the Audi in and buying both until I found out the Explorer was a 4x4, which she doesn't need. And then she saw and rode in the Edge and loved it so that fixed that issue real quick.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 am

You were gonna trade in the Audi?! You shoulda looked at the new Pathfinder, it's nice for a cross over I just hate it because I liked the older pathfinder which was actually able to go offroad. My rant is over lol

BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 am

Well she wanted the explorer and I wanted her to take the Edge. I looked it up the Edge Sport the one we bought is priced under 98% of the ones I found and local so it was hard to pass up and it has the room for the kids and all the bells and whistles to play with like I like. So if she had chosen the Explorer, I'd have traded the Audi in on it for her and the Taurus in on the Edge to keep the payments where I wanted. lol
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:02 am

BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 am

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby BigTim55 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:08 am

BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 am

Lol. No

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby nice59fordf100 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:25 am

nice ride. how do you like myfordtouch? Does it have nav and active park assist?
1992 Eddie Bauer 4.0 OHV+5R55E 4WD - "Blue Bandit"
1992 Navajo LX 4WD - "Nasty Hoe Bandit"
1993 Limited 4WD - "Stripe Bandit"
1997 Limited 4.0 SOHC 4WD - "Shade Bandit"
1959 Ford F100 - "Sloopy Bandit"
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby nice59fordf100 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 am

Once parker sent me the vin, i answered my own question. Yes, it does have navigation, and yes, it has been upgraded to the newest version of My Ford Touch, ver 3.5.1, with the A4 map card. Also, at 21,339 miles, the APIM (Accessory Protocol Interface Module) (the brains of sync and MFT) was replaced due to internal shorts. Otherwise, nothing else on the vehicle as been brought in for warranty repair. It has the same 3.7 V6 found in the new mustang. Although I thought the Edge Sports got the 3.5 Ecoboost. Oh well. Nice ride!
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby nice59fordf100 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:36 am

Also, in case you were wondering, here's what the 3.5.1 update brings to MFT:

•Return of the outside air temperature to the 8-inch display
•Updated phone pairing process
•Enhanced voice and screen destination entry for SD Card Navigation (if equipped)
•Simplified voice commands for music
•Enhancements to voice recognition
•Updated SYNC/device compatibility information
Note: an updated SD card is required for vehicles equipped with navigation
Please Read: This software contains all previous enhancements. The installation of this update will take up to 60 minutes to complete. DO NOT turn off your vehicle. You must wait until you see a message, "Installation complete". When "Installation Complete" displays on the center screen, touch "OK". While the update is loading, SYNC® will not recognize your mobile phone or media device. Be sure your vehicle engine is running (not in accessory mode) throughout the entire installation process. Although your vehicle must be in park when you initiate the installation process, once the download process has begun, you may drive your vehicle.
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 am

Why thank you sir. It's pretty nice. Maria really loves it, glad we she chose this over the Explorer. It's got two tone seats, and just all around a pretty sweet ride. So now I can actually ride in a car with her again lol.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby nice59fordf100 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:03 am

Is this going to get stolen at a wedding too?
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 am

Eek, let's hope not, if so I've got insurance lol.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby nice59fordf100 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:23 am

You know parker, have you ever considered NOT being married? You know, like NOT having stuff you buy stolen because of said marriage...and at all places, at a WEDDING?! I think this is a hint...
nice59fordf100
"Read a book"
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Next

Return to Chit-Chat