[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 400: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas :)

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

Merry Christmas :)

Postby TxPlates » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:22 am

Hope everyone has a nice holiday with family and friends.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Re: Merry Christmas :)

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:23 am

Happy Saturnalia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TexasArmadillo » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 am

Anyone ever see Krumpus?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:32 am

Grumpus from the league?

Sent from my iPhone 5 bitch using Tapatalk
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby MrQ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Merry Christmas!
-Dan

1998 Ford Explorer 4WD "Red Flyer II"
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD "Tanner"
MrQ
Guilbeaux Fan Club
Modified
CORE Member
CORE Member

Postby BigTim55 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Merry Christmas fuckers! :-P

Sent from my YP-GI1 using Tapatalk 2
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby TxPlates » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Nice Tim. By the way Randall, you're not allowed to speak to seth and Lilly about Christmas till their 16.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 am

Lol. Is that your mandate, or Maria's?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Lol. Mine. They still believe, no need to deny them of that.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Do you try to alter your handwriting when signing Santa's name?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Yes, why?

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Just curious how deep the lie goes. :lol
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:52 pm

You'd understand if you had children.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Would I?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Yes. I'm surprised you don't with the way I see you act with Chloe.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:56 pm

My parents didn't do that stuff. More like, "You guys need to go to bed so I can wrap 'Santa's' presents."

Oh, and I don't lie to my dog! :lol
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Well even if I don't believe, they do and I prefer they do as long as they can to preserve some type of childhood imagination as long as Maria and I are able to provide. Wouldn't you do the same for your kids?

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:11 pm

I don't see the need, and don't believe that it limits the imagination. Like I said, I wasn't brought up that way, and I'm fine with it.
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Correct you weren't brought up that way. Seth and Lilly have been brought up that way. And you being my friend and any one else on the forum that speaks to my kids I expect reinforce or fake it for them, just as I would for any of your kids ;)

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Easy for you to say, since I have no kids. :lol
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:10 am

:)

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:54 am

Fun fact: The present tradition of gift giving and Santa, with children in mind, didn't really come about until the early 1900's.

Another fun fact: As I posted earlier there is another holiday character not regularly recognized in the US. It is Krumpus. This is more of an Austrian tradition. Krumpus is Santa's demon helper. His job is to take away the bad children so the good children can enjoy their presents. He is one bad looking dude. He also has a whip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby KF5ZXT » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 am

Pics, and further details on your abduction are required. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:32 am

Hah! Yea lets see a picture.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Keep in mind that Krumpus praides through the middle of town on streets lined with kids.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Next

Return to Chit-Chat