[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 504: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_tag_user.php on line 139: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Demon4x4.com • View topic - What was for dinner?

What was for dinner?

Post here any topic that has little or nothing to do with anything else.

Re: What was for dinner?

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

I made chalupas with jalepenos.
KF5ZXT
Demon Tranny Killer & Ranger Dick
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Klare, you've out done yourself. Dorn, how come you don't make those when I'm over?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Come on over?
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 pm

This sounds like some sort of ploy.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:06 pm

:lol
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Tonight was a rather simple and quite delicious grilled chicken fajita salad.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby zavaral » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Regrettably today was Sonic. And I hate that I ate some of it....

Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
zavaral

Postby TexasArmadillo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Wednesday night Becky made chicken fired steak, carrots, and perogies. All of this was covered in gravy

Tonight we took the left over gravy and added it to ground beef. The ground beef was cooked with onions. This mixture was then placed on a slice of toast making SOS, or Shit On a Shingle. Buttered carrots were the side again. The picture is of Becky's. Mine I covered in cheese.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Interesting on the perogies..How did you make those, the chicken looks great.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby TexasArmadillo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:07 am

We didn't make them. I found them in the frozen aisle at Tom Thumb. They are kind of like a dumpling except there is potatoes in the center. You can bake, fry, it sauté them. We generally do the later. I'll let Becky know you like the looks of her cooking.

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby TxPlates » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Randall made a delicious rice and veggie bowl for me on friday when I went over - quite tasty. I'll need him to send me the ingredients of the veggies so I can play with it and add some shrimp to it :)

Tonight I'm doing an oven brisket, just bought a small 2lb brisket for us - did some spices - made a liquid for it to cook in - 4 hours later blam done. Never as good as smoking it, but time permitted it'll do.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Part one: Rice with cilantro and powdered vegetable broth with extra virgin olive oil.

Part two: Two cans of black beans, one can of corn, one can hot rotel tomatoes, one diced orange bell pepper, two diced jalapeños, one diced habanero. Some extra virgin olive oil.

Then when it's good and hot, poor part two over part one and add shredded cheese to taste and hot sauce. I normally use pepper jack, but was out and used mild cheddar.

I was thinking it could be good with chicken chunks, though your shrimp idea sounds good too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:48 pm

That's true too, to be honest, throw the chicken chunks in and toss it all on a tortilla, delicious burrito.
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:44 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342993436.302153.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342993436.302153.jpg (52.8 KiB) Viewed 6305 times
This is what's for dinner for me tonight.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby TxPlates » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 pm

That awning fits you perfect...lol
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:43 pm

I don't get it?
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby TxPlates » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Ummmm read the awning.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:18 pm

The worlds largest hot dog chain? How does that apply to me?
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby TxPlates » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Nevermind.

TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby KF5ZXT » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Never heard of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF5ZXT
CORE Member
CORE Member
Big Dog

Postby TxPlates » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Got these marinating to throw on the grill.

Attachments
image-3002004437.jpg
image-3002004437.jpg (686.39 KiB) Viewed 6323 times
TxPlates
Demon Chef

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Chili's.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

Postby TexasArmadillo » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Spring Creek BarBQue

TexasArmadillo
Legion Member
Legion Member

Postby BigTim55 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Genghis grill Image

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
A 2WD stuck in a world of 4WD
"I'll be the guy to get a full size to bring some more diversity in this closed minded group lol."
BigTim55
No Show, No Go
CORE Member
CORE Member
Stock

Postby Justin Klare » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Fucking nasty Tim. I got forced to eat that shit before I went to Vegas last year. Gross. I think i just threw up looking at that.
Justin Klare
Fresh out of Flair Klare

PreviousNext

Return to Chit-Chat